Many people often think that if their spouse does not respond to the Divorce Petition and file the Acknowledgement of Service, that there is nothing that can be done and that the divorce process cannot continue. 

That is not always the case. 

Depending upon the fact used to support your Petition, if your spouse does not file the Acknowledgement there are ways of moving the process forward, including personal service and instructing the Court Bailiff. 

If you are going through a divorce and your spouse is being uncooperative, it is always advisable to take advice on the next steps and the options available to you. 

Please contact me for more information:


t: 01722 446246