The role of Cafcass

If parents cannot agree over arrangements for their children, it is sometimes necessary to ask the Court to assist. 

This usually then...

Read More…

New Divorce Petition

A new Divorce Petition has been introduced in order to commence divorce proceedings. 

The BBC have published an article stating that the...

Read More…

Changing your child's name

If both parents can agree to a name change, changing a child's name is relatively straight forward. 

If both parents have parental...

Read More…

As a free user, you can follow Passle and like posts.

To repost this post to your own Passle blog, you will need to upgrade your account.

For plans and pricing, please contact our sales team at

Sorry, you don't have permission to repost or create posts.

Repost successful!

View the repost

Repost successful!

Your repost is currently a draft. Review your repost and request approval.

Something went wrong whilst reposting - please try again.

Sorry - this is not an option. This post already exists in the Passle you have selected.

Try reposting to another Passle.

Footer Resolution Resolution Specialist Resolution Collaborative CFL Resolution Mediator

Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Registered in England & Wales no:7548994